Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Daddy

Sitting in the back corner. Always preferring the way the dark shadows cast down upon me. I recline the wooden chair back until it rests on the wall. My feet propped up on the cocktail table in front of me. Looking down at my boots I am quite appreciative of the shine they received. Bold, black, with a toe that shines like glass. My head wanders. What exactly causes me to eroticize my boots? I feel a sudden swell in my chest and just decide to enjoy the power they seem to give me.

I tip my hat down over my brow and dishevel my collar a bit. I don't want to give the appearance of having spent the amount of time I did on my outfit. I take a drag of my cigar and let it linger on my bottom lip. Letting the smoke spiral out of my mouth on its own accord, I look through it as it passes my eyes. There standing in the door, I see you.

Slowly bringing the cigar down and resting my hand on the chair arm, I tilt my head and allow my eyes to follow you to the other side of the room. I knew you would be here. Just the sight of you seems to create an energy in me that is unfathomable to most. My heart is racing. My eyes follow you with such intensity, I know you feel me. I want you to feel me.

I rock the chair casually back and forth by the simple movement of my boots. I wait. Each second feeling like a lifetime. I listen to the blood rush throughout my body. I can hear it. I can feel it. I am flush and warm. My eyes scan your body. Although I appreciate the dress you have chosen, I take no time in removing it from you in my mind. I glance to the floor next to me making sure, should you want it, a spot is available for you to sit. My eyes try to summon you to that spot. As if the amount of energy and power I am exuding might actually move you there.

I watch as you work the room. Flirting with your school girl charm. No real intent. Just being playful. My eyes don't miss a move. I enjoy this game. I smile on the inside, yet make sure my face retains its seriousness on the outside. My desire is burning deeper. I bring my cigar up to my mouth only to realize it has gone out due to its inactivity. Keeping my eyes on you, I let the chair rest back on the floor slowly. Reaching my arm out, I hope my cigar finds the ashtray as I am not removing you from my sight. I don't want to risk losing the connection, the exchange.

As I sit back into the chair you turn slowly my direction. Its as if the moment was choreographed. My eyes meet yours. I tip my hat your direction and carefully rest it above my brow ensuring you can see the intensity in my eyes. My head cocked slightly, I nod. You smile. As you slowly walk toward me, I follow your body movements with my eyes, careful not to miss one. Your light footsteps, carefully placed and with purpose. The way your hips and breasts sway. I want to see more. I am hungry for you. I position myself as high and proud as I can in my chair waiting for the perfect time to rise. Its all about timing. Its all about the mind game.

I place my hands on the chair arms preparing to push myself to my feet. You stop and let your eyes drop to the floor. I remain seated. Your last step, to the side of me. Perfectly orchestrated, you find your spot on the floor beside me. I smile enormously proud inside. You lay your head upon my thigh and look up at me. your hand rests on my boot. My eyes meet yours with a look only you know. A familiar grin appears on your face as you utter the words "Hi Daddy".

No comments:

Post a Comment