Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What makes you hot

While I was driving home yesterday I was thinking of a million and one things as usual. Commuting allows me an uninterrupted, unmolested forty minutes of me time.

I often have difficulty keeping the head space I am in for extended periods of time without stimulation of some kind keeping me there. Especially if I listen to music. Music is huge for me. It can take me from zero to sixty in a second flat. I associate most of my emotions with music, so its no surprise that when the tune changes, so do I. In any case, we already know I am a little unstable.

At one point I recall thinking, what makes people 'hot'. I wasn't looking for the typical answer. I am not interested in "big boobs", "Tattoos", or "My fetish of choice". I was seeking out the emotional answer not the physical answer.

As always, what inspires me to seek out answers from others also inspires me to question myself. So I attempted to answer. What makes me 'hot'. My first thought might have been boobs or tattoos or my plethora of fetishes, but then I thought how wrong it would be to answer my own question incorrectly. So I dug deeper.

The hot I am referring to is that moment in time that something catches you off guard and completely takes your breath away. A moment that is truly not sexual in content that makes you absolutely wet your drawers. Something that can completely 'put you in your place'. And by that I mean that you would be willing to drop most things just to keep living in that moment.

It was hard to come up with an answer. I kept going back to the physical. Then it dawned on me.....CLASS. Class is what makes me hot. How someone carries themselves has got to be the hugest turn on for me. The more confident and prominent they appear, the higher they tend to go up my class ladder. They don't need to be dominant in personality or status. I know a lot of submissives and even people identifying as slaves that carry an enormous amount of class around. Class is not cocky. Class is not arrogant. Class is an art that requires truly believing in who you are.

When someone walks into a room and you can feel the air about them, thats class. And thats what makes me hot.

1 comment:

  1. ...i can relate 2 where U R cummin from; somethin more or beyond the physical that can push ur button in that physical kinda way. You are sophisticated and a bit worldly ;) Such a nice combination, don't U agree ;)
    phatyboi@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete