Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Day 13 - "pick a blog idea from my notes and run with it" challenge

Day 13 - Religion

Ouch.

Probably not the best topic to be discussing at the moment. Or maybe it is THE topic to be discussing. I am not sure.

All I know is that it's a little too sensitive right now for me to start spouting my opinions on religion. So I will only share what else I jotted down on the subject the day I put this in my notes:

"Religion. Spirituality. Believe in myself. Be good. Get good. Not organized."

That says all I need to and want to on the topic today.

2 comments:

  1. i agree that religion and sexuality are the most sensitive topics

    ReplyDelete
  2. learned alot from this blog to be good and respect other religion and sexualities thank you smart author

    ReplyDelete