Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Scrolling down through my 'notes'.

I feel like I may not even have had a smart phone last time I posted a blog it's been so long.  Where have I been.

That isn't a real question. I know where I have been. I have been experiencing life in the busiest, sometimes scariest places possible.  I have been filled with things to do, things to think about and things to avoid. Life has consumed me, and I took sharing out of the equation, I just didn't seem to have time.

In my phone notes, I have a list, "Blogs".  Pretty simple.  I jot a sentence down certain it will trigger what I was thinking at the time and I would come back and write about it.  I was wrong in that thinking. The list is pretty lengthy.  It looks intriguing.  It sparks ideas and thoughts.  But honestly, I have no clue what the sentences really meant to me then.

I have not only stopped sharing with you, I stopped sharing with myself.  For that I am sad.

I saw a fellow friend and blogger take on a challenge about posting a blog a day or something. I honestly do not know what the challenge really is. But after seeing her post the past three days in a row, I feel jealous and hollow.  I feel like I have short changed myself.  I feel like screaming "hey!  I have things to say too!".

Since I do not know what the real "challenge" if, I have made up my own.

My list in notes contains 20 sentences that were supposed to trigger a blog.  Even though I have no idea what I was thinking at the time, I am am going to take each sentence and see where it takes me.

So tomorrow I will start with "what would you say in couples therapy".

Oh boy.

I hope you join me.


No comments:

Post a Comment