Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hair Pulling

Thats the thing about hair pulling. Simply put. It's hot.

I am a big fan of hair pulling. It gets someone's attention, no matter in what context you use it. No, I am not a violent person. No I don't do it because I am angry. No I don't use it just because I can....wait...yes I do.

Gripping ones hair in your fist speaks louder than words. At least when you use it with someone that understands the language. For me, grabbing a fist full of hair says, "I am in charge" or "I am feeling very aggressive, and you are about to find out just how much". Its pretty easy to tell if this tactic is effective or not. You always have the "Just kidding" scape goat if not.

During sex hair pulling is a great tool for restraint. You can keep someone frozen in whatever position you choose the minute your hand wraps around their hair. You can direct their head if thats your pleasure. From behind, that handful of hair makes a great leverage tool or handle if you are a little unsteady in your technique.

All those wonderful things aside, hair pulling for me is really about energy. My energy transferring to another. Its full of expression and meaning. Its a way to take someone to my energy level enabling me then to feed off theirs. Its a raw gesture but very effective. The breath that inevitably escapes someone's mouth when you grab hold is a major turn on. Quick and sudden, it can spin me from an 'eh' time to an incredible one. Its not just about me taking over, its about transferring power and energy. Its about sharing a raw space.

Hair pulling....its not just for the play ground anymore.

1 comment:

  1. OMG hair pulling is HOT! and if someone did it to me, they better not be kidding! they better follow through or they'll have one whiny bitch to deal with! we begin scenes sometimes with her pulling my hair...it definitely puts me into sub head space immediately. oooooh yeah, definitely write more!

    ReplyDelete