Monday, July 19, 2010

Multiples in Bed

I apologize if you clicked the link to get here only to find out this is not about threesomes, foursomes or orgies. It is about me, and all the pieces of me that I take to bed.

Its no big news that I float around this earth using multiple personalities to get me through the day. I enjoy switching when it suits me, and appreciate that my head does it naturally when I need a safety net. During the day it doesn't usually present too many challenges since most people are unaware of my head space anyway.

Where it becomes tricky is in bed. Each one of my 'spaces' has its own individual wants and needs. I usually don't dictate where my head will go, I prefer to have my partner do that. I am much more aroused knowing I am somewhere she wants me to be as opposed to taking her somewhere I want to be. I am insatiable in the bedroom and want her to at least be able to enjoy where she is at since she is going to be there a while (think energizer bunny).

When we are 'finished' having sex, it is no secret that I am still ready to go. This has never been more prevalent than with my wife. Because she knows 'all of me', and can interact with each persona and compliment them, I find that she also has the ability to sexually arouse them all. And when they are all aroused, but not all are participating in the activity, someone is going to be left unsatisfied. Its not a bad thing, and I have no complaints, its just the reality. Partners in the past were not so tapped into my psyche so I didn't necessarily have a desire to be with them from every place within me.

Most intimate evenings end up with me masturbating the poor soul that got left untouched. It is virtually impossible not to have a piece of me left standing since they are all so different and not so easily switched in a passionate moment. I have found certain positions that allow me to 'take care of' multiple head spaces at the same time, and its fantastic. Its like receiving two or three times the stimulation you otherwise would in that moment.

I like my identity disturbances. I am thankful for the opportunities being true to how I feel and who I feel like affords me. I am undeniably grateful for having a partner that understands, appreciates and complements them all. I enjoy the satisfaction I am able to achieve in my life now without having to leave pieces of me waiting in the wing.

No comments:

Post a Comment