Saturday, May 22, 2010

Too Comfortable to Write

I usually write when I am inspired. Inspired by overwhelming emotion, be it good or bad. Apparently I am overwhelmed most days, as you can see I rarely lapse in an entry.

Today I feel particularly OK. Not something I can say most days. This past week was a roller coaster. As I look back on my blog and recall the events that brought on the emotions that inspired the entries, I can understand why my head is pounding and my neck is a knot.

Yesterday I was finally able to rid myself of some bottled up emotion and enable myself to get past it and move on. I was able to appreciate my Friday at work, enjoy the radio while commuting and have wonderful passionate sex last night. All things that earlier in the week would have been near impossible.

I am not overwhelmed with emotion today, but that which I feel is very comfortable. A little too comfortable to inspire me to write.

Enjoy your day! I am enjoying mine. I'm sure I will see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment