Saturday, June 26, 2010

Boobies

I asked my wife for some inspiration for today's post. I didn't really need inspiration, as my head is reeling nonstop most days. However, I thought she might come up with something intriguing that not only would get me thinking, but give me some insight as to what she was thinking. This is what I got. She says "Boobies". Yes Boobies.

I have never been a shallow or superficial person when it comes to looks. If someone were to ask what my "type" is, I would say nothing relating to the physical body. Sure I can appreciate a beautiful woman, and I can even find a lot of excitement in the first encounters with said woman, but when the passion ends, she better be smart, funny, witty, classy, charming, and someone I can admire.

This being said, I do have a very found place in my heart for boobies. Depending on where my head is, boobies have different effects on me. But I love them always.

When I was younger I was fascinated by my mothers breasts. I cannot recall one time when I actually saw then uncovered. She was well endowed and had exceptional cleavage in her Playtex bra. Life and Separate...for those of you old enough to remember that. As perverted as it may sound, I spent many an hour looking at that cleavage.

As I grew older, boobies were less fascinating to me. I actually preferred women with small breasts the majority of my young adult hood. One of my first memorable relationships was with a small breasted woman. I liked her, so I liked her smaller boobs. Pretty simple concept.

My wife has had both small and large boobies, depending on her shift in weight. And while I love the smaller boobies, I absolutely adore them bigger. Do I like bigger boobies in general? Probably not. I just like hers. They are warm and welcoming. They are a great place to rest my head. When I lay on them, the world just seems to slip away. When I am feeling aggressive, they offer my a sizable amount to grab or use as handles. They look marvelous covered in wax or bound in leather. They are all purpose boobies. Yum.

So while I am not a shallow person and base little on looks, I do have my preferences apparently. Chalk another one up to Freud I suppose.

Thanks for the inspiration honey. And the boobies!

No comments:

Post a Comment