Sunday, June 27, 2010

Quietly Passionate

I found a phrase today. Quietly passionate woman. I found it as intriguing as the woman it described.

I am a passionate person. I love people that are passionate. Passionate about their values, their interests and their desires. Naturally I am drawn to women that are passionate about their passion.

Sex is just about anywhere you look today. Too many people equate sex with passion. And while passionate sex is preferable, one doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the other. Maybe my age and my upbringing has led me to have a distaste for what most find sexy, but I am just not turned on by a bunch of scantly clad women grinding their hips against a pole or wearing slutty booty shorts. I just don't understand how women think that by making themselves look cheap and available makes them sexy and worthy.

My idea of sexy is in the way a woman carries herself. There are times when naked or scantly clad women are very sexy to me. But its the woman that is sexy, not necessarily her body, her lack of clothing or her attempt to exude sex.

Quietly passionate women are those that you can just feel their sexual overtones. They capture your attention by being who they are. They make you wonder what they have to offer, instead of putting it all out there to begin with.

Experience has shown me that these are the most erotic sensual lovers. When a person saves their sex and naughty nature for when its truly appropriate, the experience is extremely rewarding. Maybe I just enjoy the thrill of whats to come opposed to the obvious that I have already seen.

My desires don't long for the half naked ass hanging out on a dance floor. My desires long for the quiet, classy woman with charisma hanging on the sidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment