Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Human Pony

Driving to work today my mind wondered to one of my favorite kinks. Pony play. I am a human pony trainer/owner. I got to wondering what people that have not been exposed to this particular fetish thought about it. Have you ever seen a human pony? Have you watched one? Have you ever pet one? It is all fabulous.

Pony play is such a different experience than your typical BDSM play. While it can incorporate many aspects of the traditional D/s dynamics, it doesn't have to. Or it can bring a whole new dimension. I have been involved in the BDSM lifestyle for about 25 years. My partner and I have been exchanging energy together for the past 15 years. Over the course of the years we have shared many 'firsts'. Pony play is no exception.

For us, pony play is a way to let go of some of the rigid positions we hold within our relationship. However it also allows us to find new connections to each other. The traditional roles of top and bottom are blurred, permitting behaviors and expressions outside of the norm. Being a pony affords my girl freedoms not normally tolerated in a typical submissive role. Being a huge stickler for protocol, pony training actually allows me to let go of a lot of expectations and enjoy the energy and fun.

Fun. That is absolutely the first word anyone involved in pony play will describe it as. It still holds intense elements of the BDSM lifestyle and for me it is HIGHLY erotic. However the air surrounding any group of pony players is simply put,fun.

For anyone involved in the kink world, I encourage you to seek out pony players. Not only are the dynamics fun to watch and rather beautiful, the people you will meet are by far the most humble gracious lifestylers.

This year we have decided to fore go our annual 'camp' trip. 5 days with the kinkiest people ever. 5 days with the largest pony play community in one place. This year we have decided to spend our time sharing other dynamics with each other. I am thrilled to spend our summer differently this year. But I would be lying if I said I wasn't going to miss 'camping'.

No comments:

Post a Comment