Thursday, June 10, 2010

I fuck from my soul

I usually refrain from talking about seedy sex in a public forum. I suppose I don't want to offend anyone. But if I am to be honest with myself and any readers I may have, I need to fully put myself out there.

Sex is a big part of who I am. I am extremely sexual in most things I do. I definitely don't exude sex. It is unlikely that anyone would ever refer to me as sexy, and I don't feel particularly sexy either.

My sexual existence is derived from raw power. I am aggressive, controlling, uninhibited, in tune and ever lasting. I can make love and I can fuck like no one's business. I can convince you to do things you probably would otherwise never do. I have extraordinary female ejaculatory abilities. I can promise a hot, sweaty, messy time.

Sex wasn't always good. I could only derive pleasure from pleasuring someone else for a good portion of my adolescence through my young adulthood. I was very submissive in my love making back then. I just wanted to please. My self worth was calculated by how many times I could satisfy someone else. I don't recall ever feeling slighted. I really just believed I could never be wanted with the same adoration I was willing to give to others. And I was OK with that. If I could satisfy someone for an hour, I had a purpose.

Today it is much different. While my drive is still very much to make sure my partner is being pleased, I have found ways to make sure those actions are what please me as well. What I do for you will surely be pleasing to me. I allow people to touch me now, not because I owe it to them, but because I have found things and ways that actually feel good. I have taken my vulnerabilities and incorporated them into steamy, hot situations. I have allowed taboo into the bedroom through role play, S & M, talking and intense thought. I have embraced vulgarity, naughtiness, and ownership of a very large phallus which I lovingly call Magnum. (I wear it well)

Never again would I accept waiting in the wings for someone to come around for a piece of me when they get bored of their mundane sex life. I am pleased with who I am and what I am capable of in the bedroom. I am multifaceted and pretty talented if I do say so myself. I fuck from my soul, not just my crotch.

No comments:

Post a Comment